- Owner’s manuals and warranties for appliances left in the house.
- Garage door opener.
- Extra sets of house keys.
- A list of local service providers — the best dry cleaner, yard service, plumber, etc.
- Code to the security alarm and phone number of the monitoring service if not discontinued.
- As a courtesy, you could provide numbers to the local utility companies.
- If it’s a condo, leave information on how to contact the condo board.Reprinted from REALTOR® Magazine (RealtorMag.Realtor.org) with permission of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®. Copyright 2008. All rights reserved.
Monday, October 21, 2013
What to Have on Hand for the New Owners
Property Site: http://tour.circlepix.com/home/FS5NNJ/3601-LUPINE-DR-COLUMBIA-MO-378829 Well maintained 3 bed, 3 bath spli...
5104 Covington Ct. Walking up to the front door, you notice the meticulously landscaped front yard, which features beautiful st...
Property Site: http://tour.circlepix.com/home/JGL6BN/LOT-25-ASHLEY-ST-ASHLAND-MO-373487 Multi family lot with great locat...