1. Price it right. Set a price at the lower end of your property’s realistic price range.
2. Prepare for visitors. Get your house market ready at least two weeks before you begin showing it.
3. Be flexible about showings. It’s often disruptive to have a house ready to show at the spur of the moment. But the more amenable you can be about letting people see your home, the sooner you’ll find a buyer.
4. Anticipate the offers. Decide in advance what price and terms you’ll find acceptable.
5. Don’t refuse to drop the price. If your home has been on the market for more than 30 days without an offer, you should be prepared to at least consider lowering your asking price.
Reprinted from REALTOR® Magazine (RealtorMag.Realtor.org) with permission of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®. Copyright 2008. All rights reserved.
Property Site: http://tour.circlepix.com/home/46K96R/3600-HOLLY-HILLS-CT-COLUMBIA-MO-377474 Situated on a large double lo...
5104 Covington Ct. Walking up to the front door, you notice the meticulously landscaped front yard, which features beautiful st...
Property Site: http://tour.circlepix.com/home/JGL6BN/LOT-25-ASHLEY-ST-ASHLAND-MO-373487 Multi family lot with great locat...